Conditions of Sale
All prints and paintings purchased from The Art of Japan are guaranteed genuine. Posthumous and other later printings are identified in the listing.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your prints for a refund of the purchase price within 14 days of shipping.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please contact us for a shipping address before you return a print. Returns should be insured for the full retail value; postage prepaid, and must be received in the same condition as sent.
- Customers known to us may request prints on approval for a period of 10 days. Longer approval periods may be allowed by prior arrangement.
- Return shipping and insurance shall be at the customer’s expense.
- All prints are offered subject to prior sale. Since most prints are unique, please await confirmation of availability prior to sending your payment.
- Shipping charges may vary depending on method of shipment and size of the package. Shipment within the continental United States is by FedEx two-day, FedEx three-day, by FedEx ground, or by US Post.
- International recipients pay duties and taxes associated with their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Washington state sales tax applies to sales within Washington.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal check, bank check (U.S. banks only), money orders or wire transfer. We reserve the right to defer shipment until funds have cleared. Payment should be sent to Richard Waldman, PO Box 2967 Issaquah WA 98027, or to Douglas Frazer, P.O. Box 432, Medina, WA 98039. Please contact the gallery for wire transfer instructions.